BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Uni Life...


This sculpture looks intimate(?) or weird(?)...



Nice.. (Nothing i could say about the sculpture..)



Yum.. yum... Sedaaapp...



In the class.. with MSD.. KICHI YUMIE... :(

For the first week..
There was no class..
Orientation week will only start on 23rd february..
Thus, i filled up my free time by going to Macquarie Shopping Center..
Buying things to settle down..
My friends and I had a briefing from Malaysian Student Department..
I almost fell asleep during the briefing because i barely sleep last night..
Luckily, after that, we have been served with Malaysian food..
Satay, ketupat, nasi briyani, ayam masak merah... Yummy!
Huhuhuh....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh agak begitu ramai yea cewek2 malaysia di sana..huhuhuh...