BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2009

Night Activity...


Im alone.. :((



Watching the star in an unnecessary pose..



Im Flying!!


Jump higher.. Alamak ternmpk perut.. Opss terlebih sudah!


Normally, if it is not raining at night, my friends and i will go to the park nearby. Jogging and do some exercise will be the routine of almost every night. If I am too lazy, i will just have a walk with my friends... watching the stars.. it calms me down.. if I miss Malaysia so much, i will go to the park with my friends to watch the stars and hoping that my family n my loved one is missing me too...

2 comments:

izza mdatan said...

yeaH..
IT's FuN TO GO OUt WIf u AT WAtERLoo PaRK..
NiCe PLaCe To WATch thE stArS..
hMM..
i'M mIssinG hIm 2..

Anonymous said...

Wahh comelnye!! whut? not u lar.. im talking bout the ladybird. Bley bwk blk tak?? plz..plz..