BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sydney City..


With Iqbal.. Do I look like a rocker? haha..


Can you see the Oprah House?


Im Like a Bird... (Nothing related to the picture.. KICHI YUMIE..)


Guys.. I saw an UFO...


Feeling good.. Juz 4 a moment..

I have been spending my quality time with my friends exploring many places.. (betul ker quality time?) We went to Sydney last Thursday.. Ten of my coursemate and two seniors.. Thx Kak Mimi and Kak Tiqah for your kindness to be our tourist guide.. (They are so funny.. I cant hold myself from laughing when they started to tell a joke..)

It was hot... Summer yeah! Sunburn!! The city is cool.. beautiful and wonderful to watch.. lotsa places we went of that day.. until i cant even feel my feet anymore.. the Oprah House, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, The sea... This experience was just amazing for me..

2 comments:

izza mdatan said...

bkN oprAh housE..
operA houSE lA..

Anonymous said...

Opera House ke?? i thought Opah House.. huhu. Interesting background anyway.