BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chatswood...








So, Last Thursay, we went to Chatswood.. First time for my friends.. and third time for me... Well, there is nothing much to say about Chatswood... Shops, stalls... (typical place of Sydney...) Nak suh aku habiskan duet aku beli barang lagik ar nih... huhuh...

One think that interesting about Chatswood is there are Malaysian stalls selling Malaysian Food.. Tapi setiap hari Khamis ar.. That is why we went to Chatswood last Thursday.. You all got my idea right?

We were walking around looking at shops and people.. There were bands performed live.. Giant chess.. The place somewhat reminds me of Bukit Bintang because it was happening.. All my friends came here to have a taste of Malaysian food.

At first, we thought the price was too expensive but then, it was worth.. We were full and the were still leftovers.. My friends bought Char Kuey Teow (my fav!) and I bought The Works.. (consists of Roti Canai, Satay, Nasi Lemak and Curry..).. We ate them at The Australian Remembrance Park...

Waa.. Rindunyer Malaysia... Nak Laksa Penang!! Nak Mee Bandung!!

2 comments:

izza mdatan said...

gmbR i xdER???
wAaaaa..
sdehNyER....

izza mdatan said...

soRi2..
XpErAsAn ar..
hUhU