BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sorry...


This is why life is called life...

L-Lost
I-Insensitivity
F-Found
E-Emotion

This post is actually dedicated to my close friends who I have not been contacting for years... Yup for real..

Madiha, I am sorry that you are hurt with my posts.. Believe me Madiha.. There are things that I only keep in my heart that I do not tell anyone.. Actually, i searched for you ever since I left our school.. But then, luck is not on my side.. I couldnt find you.. But, today when i found u in my blog, u were hurt by my posts.. Im so sorry dear.. I just want you to know, how much you appreciate me as your best friends, so do I.. I might not telling you that, but deep in my heart, you are one of my best friends... ever...

Farah, Shazriq, Narimah and Wahida... Sorry for not keeping in touch with you... Silent does not mean that I forget about you.. Deep in my heart, I always think about all of you....

All my SMKDHAB friends whom I get to contact after few years, Ajla.. Syahida.. Khairil Akmal and kwn2 yg lain.. Thanks for finding me. I do not want us to lost contact again... I love all of you...

All my MRSM friends, PTTK geng... Sorry sebab lama tak contact korang.. Seyes aku rasa bersalah pada korang..

I know I could not mention all names that I want and have to, but, Im truly sorry and I apologized profusely for being insensitive with my post, by insensitive for not contacting all of you..

I know there are my friends out there who get hurt with me.. But, I do not have intention to do so.. Do forgive me k..

6 comments:

kojie said...

nama aku tak der pun.........dani...thats normal lah...tak semestinya kita harus always contact seseorang tu...biarlah lama tak contact tpi jgn putus terus...

d!d!-d!ey@ said...

beb!sorry bout da post..act..,aku trasa je..sorry jgk aku tulis ttg ko kt blog aku..thanxs coz still ingt aku.aku tharu..
truly deeply madly miss u beb!!

~lost word nk ckp..~

Anonymous said...

hate this page so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know who i am

Danny U-KnoW said...

sori anonymous... i apologise if i did something wrong to u... maybe i dun realised.. im a human anyway.. full of shit.. but plz tell me who u r.. so that, i can apologise to u... i dun know who r u n why u hate my page so much.. u make me wondering the whole day.. thx 4 'making' my day..

Anonymous said...

sometimes its better 4 us dont know everything in the world...i know that its not ur fault, but just to let u know, i dont want to loose u anymore... dont want the same mistake appears again...but im also a human being, cant control the future...i love ur blog but this page hurt me so much...u will never understand my feelings dear, its only me. really hope that u can understand it one day... plez take care and have a nice feelings wit her. askum...

d!d!-d!ey@ said...

to anonymous..
u dun get wrong with my relation with dani..he's my besfren.juz that!we had been fren since last 6years..ok2!