BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We Unfold.. Rafael Bonachelli...










Last 11th April, Farouk and I went to Sydney Theatre to watch a contemporary dance performance.. I was really excited because for the first time, i had the opportunity to watch the dance for real... With my own two eyes.. Unbelieveable.. Everyone knows that I am a dance enthusiast, thus, this experience was superb for me..

But, there was a funny story behind this...
Farouk and I were excited to go to Sydney Theatre.. so, both of us were trying to find the place because we have never been there before.. so, we google the maps and everything but we totally forgot to reconfirm the time...

We woke up early to make sure that we arrived to Sydney Theatre on time because we thought that the performance was at 2pm but actually after redeemed the ticket, we realised that the performance was at 4pm.. haha... both of us were really disappointed and devastated..

Moral of the story, do not get to excited.. n check all important details k.. haha...
p/s: I hate my hair style... Supposedly I want to do my usual style, spiky.. but then, it did not turn into the desired style... nmpk skema... gosh....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaa..salam..ni najib pdrm..igt lg x...
dh maju ko...

Anonymous said...

hello dear....
handsome nyer dia...
kalu slalu mcm ni kan bgus...
tp xkira....
xnak kwn dgn awk...
cumah comei...

d!d!-d!ey@ said...

wah!main dear2 lak!!!hhaa.blik ko jdik part time model la ye.aku ade mmbe.tp....ko kne lompat byk2 er..
:p:p