BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Direction..


I think my blog is kinda lame.. i dont know why am i thinking like this... maybe my blog is just a typical blog... write about my daily lives... occurence that is rather significant or not to me... But, i have never wrote about my own thoughts... my ideology.. my opinion about certain issues.. so i think, it is time for me to go beyond posting pictures and notes...

But, i will still use the same format.. posting pictures and notes.. but at times, i will write a critical post which shows my opinion or thoughts about life, relationship, future and etc...

So, hopefully my blog will not be a lame blog anymore...

Cheers...

2 comments:

azarsyafiq said...

heh..that's what a blog suppose to be..just our thoughts and opinions..about anything..we want to share our views with the others.. and your daily lives could be your opinions.. not necessarily a critical post about serious issues.. kalo camtu baik bukak CNN or al jazeera kan..haha..
nyway link blog aku senyap2 eh..huhu..

Anonymous said...

im looking forward to read ur own thoughts...plus it will be wonderful if u can share ur own personal experience...im sure ur blog will become more interesting ....n famous...