BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

A Healthy Life... Healthy Lar Sgt!!

Zapin - Im kinda messy.. Huhuh..


My dance teammates - Azuan Syah, Intan, Kak Fatin Athirah


Adnin, go the left.. Mard go the right.. Lina go to the back..


Im not gonna lose the ball... Opss.. Huhu



Actually, last week was the busiest and healthiest day of the week. Usually, i would rather stay in my room surf on the internet, doing my assingments or tutorial tasks, but last week i was totally beccome another person.. huhauha.. Maybe because of stress, with my study and things back in Malaysia, so, i decided to go out and have fun...

Last Monday, i had a traditional dance practice because some of my friends and I were going to perform in Blue Mountain for Malaysian Night.

Then, on Tuesday, we playad futsal... My team won 6 -1 with me scored 3 goals... huhuh...

Then Wednesday, credit to Hanafi for booking the squasy court, we played squasy. I won 6-2 to Imran, 6-1 to Mimie and no competition happened between me and Hanafi because he was one of the experts.. So, i better be well-prepared before i asked him for a showdown. LOL..

Then, Thursday, last rehearsal for the dance performance...

Friday, off to Luera, Blue Mountain for the dance performance...

What a hectic yet healthy life right?

2 comments:

d!d!-d!ey@ said...

1st pic!ko nmpk sengal!!hikhik

Danny U-KnoW said...

haha.. dengki lar tuh aku nmpk comel n ensem.. hauhauh