BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Holiday and Guests...

bergabung!! huhuh


Top 7 : Macquarie Next Top Model.. Huhauah


see cheese... KEJU!!


peace... at macquarie fountain..


Lunch time..


mira: aha erma.. naper yer sheha cmnih erma: tuh lar.. tensen kot.. shiha: aku ngantuk lar.. haish.. sibuk jer..


me and intan.. waiting for our Brissy friends


Fly faster with Qantas.. huhauhauh


enterframe jap.. huhuh


huhuh... cute tak kitorang? LOL


Some of my friends came over to Sydney for winter holiday.. Their holiday is earlier than mine but my holiday is longer than them.. Huhuhuhuah.... We had a busy time welcoming our friends from Brisbane.. We glad all of you can make it to our place.. It has been 6 months that we have not seen each other.. Hopefully your Sydney trip will be one of the memorable moments in your life.. I am coming to Brisbane.. so wait for me...

2 comments:

izza mdatan said...

i Nk gMbr2 2..
xDpt pUn lG..
nanti pAss kN kt I ek..
n shiAn mLm 2 i n jEn kenE tGL..
wAaaa..
sdeH..

Danny U-KnoW said...

aloh... sedeyh ker... dah ad org baru pun sedih lagik? napi n azuan ada..