BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Indonesian Restaurant.. Sharlom

all macquarians...


alolo... pity u my daughter.. Be patient waiting for ur food ya dear...


can u see the two dishes that i ordered.. what?? im hungry ok..



hanae sayo... huahua... the influence of korean movie..


three musketeers or three handsome guy.. i would say cute.. huhau


16 May 2009, we celebrated Teachers Day as well as the 50th anniversary of Darling Harbour in Sydney City. All Macquarians decided to go to Sharlom, one of the Indonesian restaurant in the city.. I loved it.... Since I like to eat spicy food like sambal and curry, this restaurant was a perfect place for me.. With the reasonable and affordable prices, all the dishes were delicious.. I ordered two dishes instead of one when most of my friends shared one dish for two people... You can see how crazy I was right? Haha... I kinda pity some of my friends who cannot finish their dishes because it was too spicy and hot... All they needed that that time were tissues and cold water.. Huhuh... However we all enjoyed eating in Sharlom..

0 comments: