BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Canberra Trip..

Souvenirs from Canberra for you dear...


In front of Taj Mahal.. Opss.. War Memorial..


The remembrance of the soldiers' journey..


Jumpin.. Jumping.. My official picture..


Everyone.. Follow me.. Excuse my stomach ya.. hahah



With Queen Elizabeth... Oh my dear..


Superman and the Prime Minster.. Boleh??



Tugu negara funkyversion! hesne lar that guy.. haha


Hot nyer... even aku nih tugu.. ad gak yg nk bergambar ngan aku.. huhu


Last Saturday, our beloved coordinators, Pamela and Darcy brought us to Canberra, the place where all administrations were held. Senang cakap cam Putrajaya ar.. (Well, it looks similiar tho..) A night before the trip, we all planned to have potluck for our lunch. Farouk and I, as usual, baked cake. And I prepared banana+plum cucur, and too bad, I woke up late and were rushing to get into the bus. Damn!

Left Macquarie University Village at 7 am. It was really freezing. Cold! Then, after almost three hours on the bus, we reached the Parliament Building. Well, most of us got a headache. And i even want to puke. But then, I am the man so i have to hold it. (haha... lame reason..) I kind of want to enjoy the trip but i cannot because of my serious headache.

After Parliament Buliding, we went to The Australian National Museum. I bought some souvenirs for people in Malaysia. Wait for me ya, dear... Then, because time allocated for us was only 1 hour, i did not get the opportunity to explore the museum.

Last pit stop, the war memorial. It was kind of sentimental place. This is the place where we show our respect to the unknown dead soldiers during the war. It keeps reminding on how honourable and brave they were. Rest in peace..

At last, we went back and it took 4 hours to go back to our place. Damn! Please.. I need enough rest. I kept quiet in the bus because I do not want to puke in front of my friends. It will be so embarrassing..

4 comments:

IanLee87 said...

Haha... No I noe tat u love 2 show ur stomach... hahaha...
Souvenir utk aku x de ker??? haha.. juz jokin..

Anonymous said...

sy ngan weeda pun nak jgk

Shorty said...

hehe.. baik giler iqbal tlg picitkn kepala ko.. =) kitorg semua buat bising je mase on da way balik.. siap tunjuk kat pamela n darcy camne main cap kelicap lagi kay..haha

d!d!-d!ey@ said...

weh!!dear ko je ke??aku....???huhuu..ko jnji nk bwk blik adiah kawen kt aku.yg besar2!!yg besh2!! heheeh. ~mnx2 sakan nih~