BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 2, 2009

Manly Beach...


The Power Rangers... hahah




On the way back from the beach.. rambut dah penyek!! huhuh...



Amirah.. be patient.. i know u wanna take a picture with me.. huhuh...



Thinking of the beach... How does it look?



Haah... Finally, i arrived here...



Oh.. The beach is hot or im HOT?? huhuh



As usual, my official picture... huhuh..

Last weekend, my friends and I went to one of the beaches in Sydney.. Manly Beach.. Initially, we were planned to go to Bondi Beach. But then, for picnic purpose, Manly is the better place to go to. We were very excited.. Everyone were preparing food a night before we went to the beach. Farouk and I baked chocolate cake and strawberry cucur.. (my own recipe. yay!!) Flo and alia cooked fried mee while izzaidah and her housemates prepared sandwiches.. The experience was absolutely meaningful but then, im kinda concern about my skin color. I became darker after went to the beach.. anyone help me!!! ;p

5 comments:

izza mdatan said...

hoT ape kAlo tAnneD..
hUhuHu..

Shorty Myra said...

din, ingat ko artis ke..? hahaha
"Amirah.. be patient.. i know u wanna take a picture with me.. huhuh..."

Shorty Myra said...

nway, nie link url blog aku:

http://shorty-myra.blog.friendster.com/

Anonymous said...

Wah.. Beshnye!!! cuci2 mata.. huhu

Anonymous said...

weh!!! pi sana njoy sakan na ...
wah wah wah ....mcm tu bawa la aku skali ..aku pun nk gak sakan mcm hg
farah ...