BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Reminiscence... Part 2


PART 2 : MY BESTIES FOREVER


Nurul :- Nurul, we share the same interest, we share the same hobbies. You taught me a lot of things. You teach me how to play games, introduce me with new food (remember lasagna n steamboat?), watching movie together and the most important thing, we dance together. We have our ups and downs... BUt i hope you forgive me gor everything that i have done wrong to you.. We are both short-tempered but i know we can accept each other. Im sorry for everything. Our friendship will never fade away from my life.. Thanks for being such a good bestie!

Izzaidah:- Izza, you are like sunshine in my life. When i have problems, you are the one who will be with me.. comfort me, care about me.. You change my life.. You lighten up my life.. If i do not have you, my life will be a mess.. Thank you so much izzaidah for being such a good bestie. Please take good care of me ya! huhu

P/S:- My Reminiscence Part 3 will be published soon...

3 comments:

izza mdatan said...

nape adER gmbR mAskot 2???
hUhuHu...
yEah..i'M hEpI 2 haVe U AS mY frEnz 2..
noThiNg lAst forevER buT frEnzshIP dO..
hUhU..
chEEr uP..

Anonymous said...

Comel lak din dgn tie ijau tu... Abg remy, Kedah

Anonymous said...

~hey there...i miss u so damn much..
~being awy always makes me wnder.. what does friendship means
~just bcoz we're not close, we don't go to the same class, does that mean that we're no longer friends??
~just bcoz we met new frenz, someone who we think suit us more, does that mean that we can abandon others??
~and is it fair to ignore someone without him or her knowing the reason??
~yeah, frenship does hurt. and it hurts most when people who used to be closed to u seem getting away day by day. people who used to be close to u when they don't have anyone else by their side. as if they're just using u
~and it hurts a lot to live here without u

~nurul~