BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Reminiscence...

PART 1 : MY HIGH SCHOOL BEST FRIENDS...

This post is created especially as a way for me to express my thankfulness and appreciation to my close friends and buddies who are always there for me.. No matter who am i, how am i... always stay with me in the best and worst moments.. sharing happiness and sadness together.. You can accept my strengths and weaknesses and never make me feel down. You always cheer me up and willing to hear to my problems. You always know how to cope and adapt with my weaknesses and behaviour. Not all people around me can accept me the you all accept me. All of you are my only lover... No one can treat me the way all of you treated me..

IT HAS BEEN 8 YEARS WE ARE TOGETHER GUYS!!


Caen:- You have been my best friend since we were in high schools. You helped me a lot. Flashing back our journey, im kinda ashamed that i troubled you a lot. Although it has been quite a long period we did not reunite again, you still keep in touch with no matter how busy you are. Thanks for being such a great friend to me. I owe you a lot..

Wahida:- Wahida, you are one of a kind. It is a bless to get to know you. You care about me and you always there for me when i have small problems or big issues. You never get tired or fed-up with me although i have caused many problems or even hurt you before. The way you appreciate our relationship makes me so lucky to have you as my best friend. You always contact and care about me although you are busy with your examination. Good luck my weeda.. I believe in you.. You can succeed. My pray is always with you. p/s:-please ignore my request at this moment. focus on your examination first k. my request could come second. Good luck and all the best weeda.

Narimah:- Narimah, if i could find an angel that loves me the way you love me.. You are the most caring and loving person to me.. You always want to know about my life here.. If just i could wish that my lover is like you... You really know how to treat me well. If i want to talk about you, it would not be enough to write (or type actually) in this blog. What i can say, you are one the most wonderful person that i ever have in my life. Thank for always keep on rooting my journey here and care about me. I will always remember you. You are my bestest friend ever!


Guys.. Once i come back to Malaysia, we fulfill our pormise to go to Langkawi as our third reunion k.. All of you just make my life meaningful. At least i know that there are people who love and care about me. You make me feel that i am not alone.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu...apa sedih2 ni... u are my best frenz, mst la sy syg ;p...are u serious u want a lover like me? think 4 thousand of times dear, im not that good ok... alaaa awk kan popular, snang ja nak dpt gf ni... jgn cerewet sngt la..
esk sy nak p langkawi, visiting my beloved sis there, wish u can go too. sy p sorg2 ja..:( miss u so much ***** narimah comey ;p

Anonymous said...

din! x aci hg pgil nimah soqg ja comey! x mo kwn ngn din! hukhuk... haha... nyway, aku terharu sgt kata2 hg tu... hmpir jg nk nangis... 1thing u should know, we owez pray n remember u owez as long as we are fren forever... exspecially ur nimah comey...^_^ i know she... n i know u btter know her than me... take a gud care my beloved fren... miss u damn much!!! (ur request will coming soon, juz wait)~wEeda~

d!d!-d!ey@ said...

yeah..they r ur fren 4eva..thanxs being my fren..i always remember u all days..month n years..frankly aku cri kau din..search dlm net.fb..,fs.mcm2.tp aku xpsti 2 kau.bla syah gtau aku ttg blog kau.aku crik dan aku jmpa.tp kau xingt aku pn din.yeah.i know who i am..so., i cn't hve u as a fren anymore.dan aku xpyah susah pyh cri kau lg.aku tau mna nk update kau.bdw..thanxs 4 everything..2001-2004..thanxs din..wish u all da best.. ~nothing to say.. ~.. madiha ~kalau kau ingt lg la nma ni..~

Anonymous said...

people make mistakes dear, but i know its not ur fault...u r such a super duper nice frenz 4 me

Danny U-KnoW said...

anonymous, if i did not mention about u here, it doesnt mean that i forget about u.. plzz... tell me, who u r.. so that, i can apologise to u.. plzzz..... plz dear.. im begging u..

d!d!-d!ey@ said...

anonymous.!!!!spe ko weh??gtau dani cpt!nmpk ko jeles kt aku.ko pn bwt ayt sedey...ahhaha.bt 6th sense aku ckp.aku thu sape ko!!!

Anonymous said...

"Save You"

Take a breath
I pull myself together
Just another step till I reach the door
You'll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you
I wish that I could tell you something
To take it all away

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I won't give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

When I hear your voice
Its drowning in a whisper
It's just skin and bones
There's nothing left to take
And no matter what I do I can't make you feel better
If only I could find the answer
To help me understand

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

That if you fall, stumble down
I'll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I'll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up cause I'll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I'll be there for you

(Ahahaha)
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away

Sometimes i wish i could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know
(Oh)
I wish I could save you
I want you to know
(Ohohh)
I wish I could save you (oh)