BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Reminiscence... Part 3

=

Kojie, Sin Chan, Abg Remy and Man

Nothing i would like to say.. Just that thank you very much for accepting me just the way i am..

Abg remy, thx for helping me out in any situation.. from the summons, financial and moral support.. u are such a good brother of mine.. im sorry that i troubled you gazillion times..

kojie and sin chan, thx for lighten up my life with ur funny and cheerful behaviour.. my life will be bored to death if i did not know you..

Man, thx for being here with me when i have problems.. You give me motivation to start my life back..

Do forgive me for everything that i have done wrong to all of you..
Always remember me and dont you dare to forget me..
I love you all guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for that pic.... nice plak bila dah masuk blog... Really apreciate!

Anonymous said...

Nostalgia gak tuh - Abg Remy, Kedah