BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One Month..

The winner for the Malaysian Next Top Model Season 9 is.. DANNY!


Me with alia.. Behind the bus stop..


Mirror.. Mirror.. Who is the most handsome guy among us? Me! I knew that long time ago..


Alia.. look at the tree.. It is about to fall.. Alia said.. nahhh...


Looking at the road... Which path should i choose?


Ala.. Im not daydreaming lar..


Me in the crowd!!

It has been a month since i settled down in a foreign land.. There are many things that i have learnt about life so far.. There are many ups and downs in my life here... Im still the same person.. No changes, even a bit.. except my communication skills.. Most of the time, i use English as a medium to communicate with people. It indirectly improves my English proficiency and boosts my confidence. But then, still a long way to go..

My biggest problem here is im damn homesick.. I can't hold myself from being sad or even cry when i am thinking of people in Malaysia.. When i contacted that person, i felt like im in heaven that i could hear the sweet voice that i have missed for the last one month.. I was sensitive and easily-to-get-hurt-and-bruised when the people whom i missed was not excited to get a call from me. I dont know why but it hurts me... Maybe i should try not be too sensitive.

I wonder how my friends can cope with this disease (i think it is a disease!). Please people.. Do not ever forget to remember here.. Although you are extremely busy, just send a simple 'Hello" to me.. It would surely lighten up my days or even my life...

Till then...

3 comments:

izza mdatan said...

hMM..yup..a mOntH noW..
r u cRyinG 4 suMonE thAt nEvEr n evER eXcitED whEn u cAllED thAt pErsoN??
nO nEed lA..
kalO diE xskE..xyAhlA kOL..
cOmE on lAaaa..
bAiK kOl AkU..
AkU lYn jEr..
hUhUhu..

Anonymous said...

huhuhu btl ckp izza 2... yg duk p call dia 2 bt apa, kan dah sakit hati...;p
relaxla... maybe dia rndu kat awk sngt kottt
btw, sapa gadis misteri 2? hmmm ni nak merajuk ni, dah ada special person tp xgtau, nak gtau weeda, kudin kta dah ada someone tp nak sorok2, ;p nant mst dia xnak tgu awk p langkawi hahahaha

opop said...

haha..dah ada awek siut