BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 13, 2009

Night @ Epping Road..

Eh terung ker nih.. it looks weird..


Nih goreng pun sodap nih... huhuh


Yummy.. Im a choc-freak!!


My friends.. Lets go to Woolworths!!



Last night, me and few of my friends, Farouk, Mira, Izza, Jen and Intan went to Woolworths in Epping Road.. Most of them wanted to buy lots of groceries. As for me, i just wanted to go for a walk and accompany them.. (Ya.. they are girls.. Should be protected!) It was a good night for me having opportunity to hang out with my friends and have fun together.

Lets go again guys..
Til then...

2 comments:

izza mdatan said...

thanx,my friend..
it takes time to recover..
dun worri..
nothing happens to me..
i'm still alive..
huhu

Shorty said...

"they r girls.. need to be protected.." hehehe.. yo yo laa .. =p